.

c o n t e m p l a t i o n s a n d i n s p i r a t i o n s o f a n a r t i s a n j e w e l r y d e s i g n e r

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Interview on the Savvy Designer

I met Anne Rush online through her Savvy Designer blog when she recently selected images of some of my Patina Collection to illustrate a current trend in chains. I was delighted to be on her blog (read the entry below for a link to this blog article). She contacted me last week and asked if she could interview me about my business, designs, approaches, etc. Of course I agreed. She asked some really wonderful questions and I am thrilled to be able to share some of my experiences and thoughts. Here is a link to the interview...
http://annerush.squarespace.com/interviews/

Thanks again Anne for shining a spotlight my way!

No comments: