.

c o n t e m p l a t i o n s a n d i n s p i r a t i o n s o f a n a r t i s a n j e w e l r y d e s i g n e r

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BYE BUYS! Online Sale Room Open

I usually try to avoid New Year's Resolutions.  Although I could benefit from a diet, better exercise routine, etc. I rarely articulate these specific personal goals this time of year.  Just too famously disappointing as these types of things usually go unfulfilled in the long run.




But this year I did set a business goal to clean out my studio.  As you can see on the side bar to the right, I already sell off extra jewelry making supplies in an etsy store (if you make jewelry, check it out - I sell items pretty much at what I paid for them, or less, just to clear them out and create a little cash for buying new stuff!).  But that only partially addresses the amount of stuff I have in my studio.  So I have set up an online sale room where you can buy items from almost all my collections for mostly 50% - 60% off!  Click here to check it out.


So, please, help me with my New Year's Resolution, and by doing so you will reap some real benefits.  Beautiful jewelry at great prices!


Thanks.

No comments: