.

c o n t e m p l a t i o n s a n d i n s p i r a t i o n s o f a n a r t i s a n j e w e l r y d e s i g n e r

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

And the seasons they go round and round

Most days I try to walk with my friend Terri and her adorable pooch Bella.  We are fortunate to live in a beautiful part of the country that fully experiences all four seasons.  While the winters are mild (yay!) and the summers are hot and humid (argh!) both spring and fall are spectacular here in North Carolina.  I usually take a photo or two when the image strikes and I rely on these images for peaceful inspiration back in the studio.
 
As I mentioned a post back, I got new photo editing software and I have been busy playing with it.  So here is my homage to the seasons as seen on my neighborhood walks, and as edited by me.  Enjoy!

winter

spring

summer

fall

No comments: